We are Australia’s largest network of medical centres
Independent Practitioner Network (IPN) works with more than 2,000 GPs across more than 150 medical centres nationally. IPN provides more than 10 million patient consultations every year.
IPN doctors are independent practitioners
IPN doctors work with, not for, IPN. Doctors manage their own practices as contractors within one or more of our well-established centres. Our doctors practice medicine with complete clinical independence. IPN ensures that in joining our network, Doctors achieve their preferred outcomes clinically, financially and from a lifestyle perspective.
Over 2,000 doctors currently partner with IPN to access:
- Greater nursing support for treatment room and CDM care
- Access to free CPD events
- Expanded support for GP Registrar Supervisors
- Excellent practice management and support staff
- 24 hour Australian based IT support
- Property maintenance support
- Modern facilities with quality equipment, consumables and PPE
- Digital innovation including online bookings and website improvements
- Ongoing marketing activity to grow patient volume where needed
- Collaboration and communication
Whether you're a GP practising in a solo, group or corporate environment, or considering your future succession planning, please contact us.