Sonic Healthcare Australia Clinical Services (SCS) is Australia's largest medical centre operator and occupational health provider.
SCS operates in partnership with over 2,000 General Practitioners at more than 200 centres across Australia. Around 70 per cent of Australians live within 10 km of an SCS medical centre.
We help Australians live healthy lives
Our group makes up Australia’s largest network of medical centres. Our purpose is to improve health outcomes by delivering high-quality services and products to patients. We are in the unique position of improving the quality of life for millions of Australians each year by preventing, treating and managing illness and injury.
Our businesses include:
- IPN Medical Centres: With over 160 locations across Australia, we are Australia’s largest operator of Medical Centres and provider of quality management services and facilities for Doctors.
- Sonic HealthPlus: We are Australia’s leading provider of occupational health services to employers and employees.
- Australian Skin Cancer Clinics: We provide early detection, diagnosis, treatment and management of skin cancer at 30 clinics across Australia.
- Precedence Healthcare: We develop and deliver software to healthcare providers and patients.
Our values are integral to everything we do
Our values are integral to everything we do, in our actions both internally and externally and act as a foundation which we work and live by.
- Connected. We trust each other and work together to bring collaborated and unified services to our customers
- Innovative. We are committed to service excellence, creativity and thought leadership to bring continuous improvement and innovative solutions to our customers
- Passionate. We demonstrate a love of what we do, by serving our customers with understanding, empathy and energy
- Sincere. We think with sincerity, speak with honesty and act with integrity.