Welcome to Supply Chain Solutions
Supply Chain Solutions (SCS) are business improvement consultants specialising in Lean and Green Supply Chain Management for Manufacturing firms, Distribution companies, Retail groups and Mining and Resource Industry Companies. We help executives improve profitability and operational performance through the use of modern Lean and Green Supply Chain Management techniques in conjunction with other technologies such as ERP and data capture systems. We specialise in helping you make the best use of your ERP system which includes technology selection and implementation. We help executives build profitable companies.
SCS help companies improve their efficiencies, capital utilisation and profitability by:
| ||• ||Improving strategic, tactical and operational supply chain processes |
| ||• ||Refining business processes. |
| ||•||Identifying and eliminating waste within your business|| |
| ||• ||Delivering business value from IT investments. |
| ||• ||Assisting with software and other technology selection and implementation. |
| ||• ||Implementing SCOR (Supply Chain Organisational Reference) Model. |
| ||• ||Utilising e-business. |
| ||• ||Identifying and delivering value to your customers. |
“Only 3% of what actually happens in a business is recorded in the financial statements – Dr Edwards Demming ”. We excel at turning the other 97% into profitable activities.
Our goal is to provide you with the latest proven practical expertise in supply chain matters in order to make your businesses operate at world-class and environmentally sustainable levels. We assist you by identifying possible refinements and implementing solutions to areas of difficulty within your company’s supply chain.
Whether you simply want to improve your current performance or turn your business around, through the use of our techniques your profit will be improved by optimising and synchronising business processes via the efficient use of your human capital, lean business processes, modern computer software and other technologies. A good place to start is to take our free online health check. Click here to take our FREE health check
Or check out our blog at: www.scs.com.au/blog